Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

memory, malaysia and meeting

This flurry of activity is heartening.

I am grateful to the rest of you who have graciously given us a detailed update on your life 2 years after JC, and do hope you'll continue to monopolise blogspot.com's server space, you can read more about my post-army and pre-university journey on my own blog. Nothing more than a neat housemaking decision; less of a clutter.

Congratulations to those who have finally clocked 21 revolutions round the sun. It'll be my turn soon!! :p

I'll be away in Malaysia next week. My first proper overseas trip since 2002! (The Army sent me to Brunei. Twice. Don't ask.)

A quick thought before I leave. With all this blogging and MSNing, we can't really do interesting stuff. Y'know, like vow to meet back at HCI in 11/11/11 at 11:11pm, regardless of what God has given to us these years. There's no need if we RSS our lives on this blog.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?