Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

Star Wars

I just caught it.

Fabulous.

Anyway, to Jeff's post about meeting up soon, I have a few suggestions:)


Dates
1. Friday 27th May
2. Sat 28th May
Friday's good, sat is a lil crowded.

Itinary: (or however you spell it)
1. Go Chinatown for frog leg porridge. There's a huge room upstairs and the porridge is pretty affordable.

2. Then go Xenbar for Salsa fiesta:) woohoo.

3. Or break for Party World Karaoke at Chinatown there.

Alternatively
1. Harbourfront for (i dunno wad)

2. Sentosa for beach volleyball (tell me early, need to work out)

3. any other suggestions?

lip


Comments:
i actually like karaoke really really lot. cause very "uniquely singaporean"
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey I have a K-Box card, which I think many people do, though K-Box has a horrible selection of English songs. Furthermore, it's difficult to find a room big enough for everyone, assuming enough people turn up.

Beach Volleyball doesn't sound too good to me. I don't think any of us are pro enough to make it enjoyable.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?