Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Re:2 Reunion/Gathering/Meeting Up/Last Ditch Effort to See Everyone Before Disappearing Into Some Part of the World

Hi ppl, sorry for my disappearance frm e face of e online world for e past 2 yrs, it's just that i really couldn't read any of the postings in yahoo grps at all (always in 'unreadable format' for some reason)
Anw it's sad that so many of u r leaving b4 e yr is up, I'll definitely miss u guys (yes, even jesse, alex and lip, altho e effects of e 'stuck-wif-each-other-for-1-mth' syndrome isn't completely gone yet...). All those nights 'swimming' at lip's place, watching soccer, insulting Liverpool, getting drunk/deaf at Wala's, losing voices at dark KTV joints, not to mention e time we spent tgt getting bowled over by e beauty and ppl (men, women, she-males and all) of Indochina... these will be memories that I'll cherish, rest assured. Haha and I sure hope I'll be e lucky dude, although I wouldn't bet my money on that ( even lawyer charms aren't that miraculous. I hope my 'li shang wang lai' can become a powerful enough secret weapon (sorry gals, only e guys will understand this part, will explain to u all when there's a chance)). Jr u better take ur German seriously, otherwise u'll never master e skill (or get Heidi Klum) hehez (Damn I shld have practised more in Vietnam...)

Btw Jeff noticed u gave an update on everyone except urself... so where r u going? I'm sure everyone else would like to noe too

Well hope this will be an effective means of staying in touch, looking forward to seeing everyone again. Ciao


Comments:
I think you can try going to the Yahoo Groups page and modify your settings or something. Or get another email service. Or update your browser.

I suppose you can actually contact us all online via MSN, which I've sadly succumbed to using as well.

For those of you out there who do not yet know, I'll be going to the University of Michigan, where I'll probably freeze to death in the winter. Just a hint for anyone who wish to send me gifts.
 
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?