Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Changes

Hi All,

This place has become rather inactive lately, and I'm in the process of rebuildling the template because frankly, it's become rather boring:).

Any suggestions please be willing to comment.

In the meantime here are some updates!

1) Most of the SG bunch has started work/internship! Go forth and multiply! (In the working world that is). The rest of us are still happily studying or enjoying our hols:)

2) Congrats to Maria for finding work in HK! If anyone needs a helping hand to find a job there, you know who to look for. Incidentally, she's on my "hot picks" for getting married first. *cough cough*.

3) Most of us will be back in August/September. I'm headed towards Germany for an Internship (woo hoo!!!) and ZL and Kev are in Europe backpacking as well. Alex and Jesse will be back in SG end June/early August and JR is still in Deutshland.

4) Meanwhile, back in SG, Zining wishes to go to Europe, Jieying broke a test tube (or carius tube wadever:), and some people have disappeared to Malaysia. (sorry if I got stuff wrong, I haven't been talking to you guys, at most I just read blogs:).

5) Can someone post Ms. Wong's email again? The last one, Happyhui23@hotmail.com got me some taiwanese girl who was so irritating I blocked her on my MSN. and I thought she was miss Wong...

6) Cheerz. See you guys soon! Tentatively will have a class gathering/dinner in Mid August, hopefully before NUS/NTU/SMU starts term. We'll also have a rendezvous at MAF 2006!

:) lip


Comments:
yah pls do revamp.. lol
 
yeah i'll be back in sg precisely 8th jun - 2nd jul after which i'll be in london all the way till september. i may come back again in september
 
Ay can u guys set a meet up date? Then i can hop on the jetstar and bum around for a bit
 
yes lip... How I wish I'm in Europe now~ but Sylvia is the one who is going there SOON. haha
 
Sounds like everyone's having fun and that's great! Wish I could meet up with everyone but exams start in less than a week and, owing to the number of clinical attachments I'm required to do, I think I will only be back for 2-3 weeks in late Jan 07 before graduating in early 08, if all goes well. All the best to everyone having exams! And to everyone who's holidaying/backpacking etc, have a fantastic time and post lots!
-wengyan
 
point no.5: HILARIOUS
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?