Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

Hello EVERYONE!!!

*enthusiastically waves*

How's everyone doing? Can we have some updates? I know Jianrong went to England to meet the English dudes over Dec, are you back in Germany yet dude? Which Uni?

Zhenliang and Kev going off to Germany right:)? That one we'll settle ourselves. I'll be doing my internship in Germany come summer, so that'll be great:) can meet up again.

Jeff? Wassup? Haven't been chatting to you lately. Actually, I haven't been chatting to ANYBODY, whyyy. haha. Because I'm busy with Beauty World that's why lol.

ASIDE: PUBLICITY POSTER


Ms. Wong is in China liao. Jenny has kindly provided us with her Email addy on the side bar on tagboard, so please do email her.

I know Maria is going to get MARRIED!!! right right right? Ok nvm, spreading a bit of gossip never hurts.

How about the rest? Please updates:)

Meanwhile, I'll just post a few pics.












Comments:
Very nice site! » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?