Saturday, October 29, 2005

 
Hello everybody,

nice pics of Chan lek's bathroom. I would post one up too except mine is sort of green and algae-ish.

Been sort of busy lately with projects and crap like that. But i managed to fit in a visit to Tetsuya (google it if u have too, but its the Aus equi of Thomas Keller) and was sorely disappointed. All these hats and stars and whatnot all bullshit. Give me fresh unadorned sashimi or a crisp roti anytime.

And Lip, no I'm not planning to get married anytime soon. Not until I get a diamond the size of my paw. But I will be applying for permanent residency next yr. Surprise surprise. I lurp singapore but my cost-benefit analysis has convinced me its better to stay here for a while more at least.

I'll be back in Sg end of November (as usual) and in Europe sometime April around Easter. So if anyone is free for kopi-oh then, email me chua.maria at gmail!! Haha. Happy pizza good. Happy stirfry ehhh.


Comments:
PR in aussie:)? Well, hope we'll be able to visit yeah:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?