Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Hear hear!

Can we have more updates on what everyone is up to:)?

Alex:
i woke up late today, but still i managed to post the letters back to singapore, have a really lousy chinese buffet for 5 pounds at Mr. Wu's, and bought rice back from chinatown. nice, i could now study hard, reading my notes and doing what i had been doing for the past few days. (Oct 15)

Jesse:
the october rains have arrived, and london is starting to resemble the sopping wet mess i expected it to be.it's not that bad... when you sleep at 2 and have to wake up the next day to go for early class, you're always not really awake. until you step out and it's raining and the wind blows in your face, then you just want to keep running along. or turn back into hall, but that's a wimp's option. (Oct 21)

Where are the rest of the people!!! Zhengyan? Yes we know you're very hot in Upenn:) Jeff, we know came to Chicago. Jianrong? how's the german coming along? Chan Lek?

Joses:
It is my coldest morning in Providence today. 9 degress. Brrr. Thank God the heating in my room got turned on.But it's still a beautiful day! The sun in the clear-blue sky is beaming into my room!Again, I'll be away this weekend. There's this Fall Conference by the CHC guys, so I'm chipping in and playing the guitar for them too! It'll be good.The liberal curriculum here is now working against me. There's too many classes I wanna take next semester. Arggh. (Oct 20)

It IS getting pretty cold here. Chicago's been hovering around the single digit Celcius temperatures:). And this night, it got down to -2 brrr...

So.. Huili, how's medicine? SMU people? How's the new campus:)? (I know you can Zao Geng very easily).

Has anyone been to the new Zouk yet? Wendy? Debi? KEVIN???

We must catch up when I'm back in Dec! Weng's going back too.. Maria? Have you got your wish to get married before graduation yet:)?

Jenny's life is in the previous post:), and frankly, if you think we aren't interested in YOUR SAD PITIFUL EXISTANCE, well, you thought wrong:) at least I'm interested:)

Post post people!

lip



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?