Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Sorry to michelle

But I just can't stand the local media.

Lol.

It's not just the Sarong Party Girl incident. It's not just the Phillip Yeo "All guys are wimps" Comment (although that did get my pretty riled up and now i'm fucking sure I want to break my bond:) *screw you taxpayers out there*. (hope my scholarship body doesn't see this:) lol., it's not the twins without help, the *lack of* political opinions besides catherine lim, the *lack of* debate on media, the always pro-government line. etc etc etc.

It's every single freaking thing.

It's sad when the media reports a pro "gahmen" line because it shows that singapore doesn't really have a fifth admendment. Not that we ever had one.

And frankly, everyone is leaving Singapore:)

We should too, guys and girls, those bright enough, talented enought to leave.

It's not about stayers and quitters. Have you seen the UWCs and the Singapore American School enrollment rates?

Dropping

Have you seen the number of expats living in my estate?

Dropping

Have you seen the number of Singaporeans leaving?

Rising.

Oh well. But i still have reservist to do:)

*i know this should be in my own blog, but i was lazy*

And i thought i put in my 2 cents after jesse's below post.

Feel free to spam.


Comments:
If you leave Singapore, you will not need to do reservist. Those that can make it have already left.

Check out the Spore Serf. He is writing about his leaving process.

http://www.singaporeserf.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?