Saturday, August 04, 2007

 

Hey All!

Hi everyone! There seems to be a minor resurrection in this blog, so I decided I should try to help it along, and hopefully all of you will start posting again. :) How about updating those too lazy to chat on MSN (like myself) on what's going on in your lives?

I should get the ball rolling. Hmmm I'm still stuck in Germany, probably will be here from another 2 or 2 1/2 years, depending on my ability to pass the very difficult exams. My German speaking ability is still crap, and I've forgotten quite a bit of English (it's hard even to type this post). I've gotten quite used to the slower pace of life here, but I kinda miss Singapore and all of you. I'll be back at the end of the year, so be sure to meet up! ok I know it's a little early to say that. Anyway I went to Greece recently, so I thought I should post a pic















Jianrong


Comments:
We rather see pics of ur gf.. who cares abt pics of u huh??
:p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?