Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

goodness gracious me

hallo... this is my FIRST post (so nice). i just arrived only 3 hours ago in singapore, from kunming (having visited chengdu, jiuzhaigou and lijiang) and here i am, deciding to write my inaugural post despite having food poisoning on the second last day of my trip.

Goodness gracious me... whatever happened to photogenic photos and updated updates? Our blog has gone political! "Freedom!" cry the civilians. "Order!" demand the leaders. But even the cops are bailing out! We are on the verge of REVOLUTION!!

Before I continue,
Facts you'd probably didn't know about
1. Beijing is the capital of China, but Chengdu is the capital of Mahjong (SERIOUS)

2. A classic hand-waving Chairman Mao statue lies in the heart of the city of Chengdu. What it means to the people is that Chairman Mao wants them to stop work at 5, raise the stakes to 5 RMB per Tai2, and play mahjong till 5am the next morning.

3. Rabbit heads and their bodies are each sold separately. (batteries not included)

4. Don't EVER take your shoes off in airplanes. The Chinaman will spit anywhere, including carpet-ed flight cabins (witnessed it..gross).

5. Buy travel insurance if intending to travel within China. My flight descent into Lijiang was aborted because of weather conditions (WTF) and the plane flew back to Chengdu. There they re-fuelled the plane while the passengers were onboard (WTF x2), and managed a successful landing operation the second time. Unlucky? Think again. Another plane that tried to land in Lijiang the next day exceeded the landing path and went all the way into the fields nearby (WTF x1232353251234).

I would really want to talk more about Singapore, but putting it on this blog would very much be spamming -_- anyway thx debi for the z4 photos... too bad i dun like that car. If got anyone import a BMW M3 remember to take pic for me can?? haha....


Comments:
How does the M3 look like? I think they should have it here. What the heck the first SUV I saw here is a Porsche Cayenne-S! I am sure they have it here.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?